Family Law Matters in Fort Lauderdale
At Arcaro Law Group, we take pride in our professional commitment to help clients navigate family law disputes in ways that help the client achieve their goals. Legal issues involving family members—including spouses, children, elderly parents, or others—bring up complicated and often heated emotions, and an experienced attorney can advocate on your behalf and help you remain strong.
We want to see our clients and their families through to a positive and beneficial outcome quickly and with as little conflict as possible within the context of each case.
Proven Experience Helping Families
Turn to our family lawyers in Fort Lauderdale to:
- Arrange for necessary protection in domestic abuse cases
- Obtain equitable distribution of marital assets
- Protect your interests from a vindictive or dishonest spouse
- Negotiate or litigate your divorce when your spouse has an attorney
- Obtain a temporary order of custody to protect child from abuse or kidnapping allegations
- Fight for the child support or alimony you need
- Navigate complex international custody and Hague Abduction Convention laws
- Secure the custody of a pet in divorce
Our Fort Lauderdale family law attorneys at Arcaro Law Group have more than 35 years of combined experience practicing family law in Fort Lauderdale and throughout southern Florida. We approach each case on a personalized level, and we strive to understand the nuances of your unique circumstances. It is our goal to make sure you know all of your options, as well as which course of action we recommend based on our experience in the field. Our lawyers have helped countless clients resolve their family disputes. Trust us to help you.