Highly Qualified & Compassionate Family Lawyer
With more than 35 years of combined experience, Arcaro Law Group, provides skilled and knowledgeable legal counsel on matters related to family law. Over the years, we have helped countless clients resolve family disputes. We offer our clients affordable, competent and professional representation that focuses on positive client outcomes as we assist our clients during difficult transitional phases in their personal lives.
Why choose Arcaro Law Group?
- We've helped hundreds of families.
- We share over 35 years of experience.
- We are devoted entirely to family law.
In addition, we specialize in handling international child abductions and have reunited children with their parents from over 20 countries.
Doing Everything in Our Power to Protect What Matters
When you need a trusted advocate for navigation through the divorce process, or an insightful litigation attorney to handle your child custody or child support matters, give Arcaro Law Group a call. Attaining a favorable outcome—for you and your family—becomes our top priority when you put us on your side. Handling family law matters alone can be tough, which is why our hard-working team is dedicated to providing our clients with the relentless advocacy needed to protect their rights.
Searching for a compassionate, experienced divorce lawyer in Fort Lauderdale? Contact Arcaro Law Group at (954) 800-2880 to schedule a confidential case consultation.
Has Your Ex Fled to Another Country with Your Child?
You Must Act Quickly! Let Us Help Bring Your Child Home.
Unfortunately, international child abduction is an all-too-common occurrence in child custody disputes. Our attorneys at Arcaro Law Group have successfully reunited parents and child-victims in a variety of international child abduction cases.
- If your child has been wrongfully removed to the United States or is being wrongfully retained, we can help you legally obtain a court order for the return of your child.
- If your child has been taken to a foreign country, we can assist you by working with foreign counsel to secure the return of your child.
We also assist parents in gaining visitation and access rights to their children where a return remedy is not desirable or possible. We help parents navigate the administrative intricacies when accessing remedies under The Hague Convention on Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, an international treaty implemented in the U.S. and almost 100 countries worldwide.
We have been involved in cases all around the world, including: the Bahamas, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Switzerland, Qatar, Ukraine, and Uruguay.
Our Lawyers Have Represented Parents From Over
20 Different Countries Across The World
- 35+ Years of Experience
- Practice Devoted Entirely to Family Law
- Hundreds of Families Helped
- Reunited Children to Their Parents from Over 20 Countries
- We Truly Listen to What You Have to Say
- Family Law Professor for Over 23 Years
- We Take a Team Approach to Get the Best Results